You invest in equipment, vehicles, marketing, etc., but why not invest in a financial & accounting professional? Having administrative staff in-house or outsourced accounting staff could be great for data entry, invoicing, etc., but who do you turn to for financial and accounting guidance? To take your business to the next level, it may require you to think differently and surrounded yourself with different key players.
How can a Virtual CFO help your landscape business?
The answer is…many different ways. Below are 8 ways a virtual CFO can help.
1) You as the business owner may not be well versed or don’t have the time to focus on the accounting side of the business, and want an accurate standard and foundation.
2) Financial analysis and tracking green industry KPI’s.
3) Either provide a team of accountants to help, or support your in-house bookkeeper, accountant, and administrative staff.
4) Conduct month-end close, fixed asset management, and timely financial reports each month.
5) Give specific advice and tactics used by some of the most successful landscape businesses in the industry.
6) Provide a 12 month cash flow forecast with scenario planning.
7) Compare your numbers to industry averages to target possible areas of improvement.
8) Monthly meetings, and developing goals to improve profitability and improve cash flow.
At Cycle CPA we can gear our services to your specific needs, ensuring that you get optimal results from your investment!